Long Island Head Injury Association


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Dear hipsters,

I just found the website of the Long Island Head Injury Association. You, too, can hang with these fine people (or their Australian comrades). All you have to do is not wear a bike helmet.



Just sayin'.


0 Responses to “Long Island Head Injury Association”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About Helmets For Hipsters

  • I grew up riding my bike without a helmet, feeling the breeze in my hair. Then that darn government made helmet wearing compulsory. It still is. But you try telling that to fancy-free young urbanites. So in the interest of safeguarding the well-coiffed craniums of my generation, I decided to launch a community service project… Helmets for Hipsters.

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3