Does whatever a cyclist can


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just picture yourself cruising the streets wearing this baby. Nobody is going to fuck with Spiderman, even if he does have one pants leg tucked into his sock.

I found Spidey at The Helmet Guy, who has a truly hardcore range of helmets for the discerning consumer. Here are some more of my favourites.

Even if your name isn't Nick, I still think you're super. Really. I do.

Yowza! That snake is cold-hearted enough to attract a legion of Paula Abduls! And if you really wanna fuck with people, perhaps this is the helmet for you.


0 Responses to “Does whatever a cyclist can”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About Helmets For Hipsters

  • I grew up riding my bike without a helmet, feeling the breeze in my hair. Then that darn government made helmet wearing compulsory. It still is. But you try telling that to fancy-free young urbanites. So in the interest of safeguarding the well-coiffed craniums of my generation, I decided to launch a community service project… Helmets for Hipsters.

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3