Colour me hip


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I found this colouring-in picture over at the Bicyle Helmet Safety Institute. It's actually intended to teach pre-schoolers how rad helmets are, but it's also perfect to create ironic hipster art posters. Here's one I prepared earlier.

Please bear in mind that this took me all of half an hour. But before you say, "That's crap!", please note exhibits A and B:



I'm sure you could do better. Which is why I'm uploading the original colouring-in sheet as a template for you to have a go yourself.

Colouring-in Template

Right-click and save the image, pissfart about with it in Photoshop, Illustrator or MS Paint, and email it to your friends. Don't forget to send us a copy so we can start a gallery of shonky hipster art.

Actually, I'm really annoyed with myself that I didn't get some kind of wanton sex reference in my poster. Over to you, then.


0 Responses to “Colour me hip”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About Helmets For Hipsters

  • I grew up riding my bike without a helmet, feeling the breeze in my hair. Then that darn government made helmet wearing compulsory. It still is. But you try telling that to fancy-free young urbanites. So in the interest of safeguarding the well-coiffed craniums of my generation, I decided to launch a community service project… Helmets for Hipsters.

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3